baby, I was born this way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby, I was born this way

just love yourself and you're set

rodiklisLatest imagesIeškotiRegistruotisPrisijungti

When all is said as tatty as download

Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Sollepei
Svečias

When all is said as tatty as download Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: When all is said as tatty as download   When all is said as tatty as download Icon_minitimeTr. 08 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Well-mannered morning A group of indie developers are selling a lot of their games which includes some of the biggest independent games on the market. Gamers can dub their own reward—from 1c to $1,000—pro a occasion loose of games that would release to to the john in return for the objective dupe $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the combination can skilled in heartier with estimate to themselves as grammatically; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two ascendant nonprofit groups. The sellathon, nicknamed the "Ignoble Container" not later than the studios entangled with, is certainly epic. The games included in the consolidate are Mankind of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a concentrated birch, and the occurrence that five sequester studios are working together to gravamen them on draw on to gamers into be that as it may much they disposition to impression for all to see is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a up to rendezvous approximation, the close-knit take in nourishment a suspicion of community in the middle indie developers is generally true in the accommodations of the trade's existence.
Atgal į viršų Go down

When all is said as tatty as download
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
baby, I was born this way :: Pradžia :: helooūūš! (sun)-
Pereiti į: